Monte Carlo Resort & Casino

Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Rates and Deals

Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas Reviews

seatosky3 seatosky3
Fantastic Location Mar 14, 2016
Stayed here for a wonderful 4 nights and had a fantastic time. The room was comfortable, spacious and clean. The staff and service was awesome as were the choices for food and beverage at the food court and various restaurants. The pool area is quite large with different options including a large pool, lazy river and wave pool with DJ playing. TIP...if you are here for 3 or more nights just buy the tube for $10 instead of renting at $10PER DAY. It is ideally located with a great hotel front for enjoying a beverage and people watching. New York, New York is just next door which is also a great place to hang out in. Monte Carlo offers a great selection of different dining options but definitely check out the Dragon Noodle Restaurant and their lunch specials. The food was fabulous as was the service. The food court is a wonderful alternative for those quick meals and drinks. Will definitely come back.
myfriendwho myfriend…
Go for it. Jul 21, 2013
Go for it with out any doubt.

Value to the each dollar you spend.

If you want stay close to nice restaurants, you can prefer MC ( Monte Carlo ).

You can walk back and forth on strip easily, from MC.

Easy access to Airport, it is not going to take hell lot of time.

Upgrade Trick : if you would like to upgrade your room to the higher level,

please sandwich $20 bill between credit card and ID, and give it associate at Check-in desk. They will upgrade your room for you, with no extra charges.

It is Top Secret. So you can try this trick.

I suggest Pool side view Rooms at top levels.
Night View from Pool side Rooms
Down View from Pool Side Rooms
Day time view from Pool Side Rooms
Pleasant welcome from Strip Side E…
msznomad msznomad
Monte Carlo LV May 13, 2011
I have stayed at cheaper hotels with better service, however the location of the Monte Carlo in the middle of the strip pretty much made up for anything that was lacking. There wasn't anything to special about the room; it was quite standard. The only thing I feel the room was lacking was a coffee maker and fridge. Seriously I can't recall ever staying at a hotel which lacked these amenities. Although I did not have a strip view, I must say that my view was awesome because I was facing the fabulous Monte Carlo pool and the extraordinary City Center! Beautiful in the daylight and absolutely stunning at night! Housekeeping was on point and the front desk was pleasant. My only complaint regarding personel would probably be the snotty ass concierge chick (excuse the tude but she almost got herself embarrassed but I was in a really good mood). The Monte Carlo Casino has to be my favorite on the strip thus far. It's very comfortable without having too young or too old of a crowd; and the music is on point!. Monte Carlo is not a bad choice. Not sure if I will be back to lodge but def will be back to gamble.
Deluxe Room
View of the pool
View of City Center
TanCeanna TanCeanna
Just another place to stay Apr 26, 2011
When my family and I stayed at the Monte Carlo, for our first trip in Vegas, we were pretty dissopointed at the overall experience. We excpected more out of a vegas hotel. The rooms had no coffee maker, the service was poor, and when we booked our rooms, we booked two rooms together, and had asked for them to be beside eachother, but they failed to provide our request
huddleston huddlest…
Afordable on the Strip Mar 31, 2010
I stayed at the Monte Carlo back in Spring of 2007. My friends and I wanted to stay on the strip but also hoped to keep the cost down. Through a deal on Expedia, we got a flight/ hotel deal at the Monte Carlo for four nights for $200 each! Unheard of!!! It was extremely affordable. Every time I have searched for hotels since that trip, The Monte Carlo always seems to be one of the most affordable options on the strip.

Though a bit further from the main "hub" and action near The Bellagio and Caesar's, walking was manageable. Even in 5 inch stilettos. Plus, The MGM was just across the street, and The New York New York was right next door. Now that the new City Center behemoth has been built, I'm sure that The Monte Carlo is more central in the ever changing trendy happenings of Las Vegas.

Our room was a standard two bed room. The bathroom was a tad small to share with three other girls, but we did not spend a lot of time in our room. My bed was more than comfortable.

There is a great brew pub on the casino level, and surprisingly we played a lot of $5 hands which are hard to find on the strip (that may have since changed.) The hotel pool is smaller than some of the fancier places, but it perfectly sufficed for our purposes: laying in the sun, recovering, and drinking! There is a "lazy river," which is kind of a joke, but still a draw for some people. You can rent tubes, but they were somewhat expensive. The outside cabana bar was great and a lot cheaper than 99% of the places we went during our trip. We got "football" drinks for $15 and refills for only $10! Those cheap drinks got us into trouble more than once.

I found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. I got locked out of my room without my purse, identification, or any way of proving I indeed was inhabiting the room. The security people were so nice and understanding (though I'm sure I was the joke of the day in the break room later.) The concierge also hooked us up with awesome VIP passes to PURE, Studio 54, and Tryst.

The only downfalls are the distance to the middle of the strip and the very confusing elevator system. I had a near impossible time figuring out which elevator to take. I got lost numerous times. That, though, I may have to blame on the football drinks from the pool :)
The luxurious entrance to The Mont…
The Monte Carlo pool
Monte Carlo
Enjoying our FOOTBALL drinks at th…
fab_rr fab_rr
Best Pool and Spa Dec 25, 2010
Stayed in for a long weekend holiday, hotel location is perfect, right in the middle of Las Vegas strip. Walking distance to other hotels and shopping.

Hotel room we had was in 23rd floor or so overlooking the pool and portion of strip.

Quiet room, clean, Great bathroom, and toiletries. The bed was so good I want one of those at home.

The resort has a good buffet restaurant which was included in our room for 1 night

and we also tried the the spa (complimentary) in our package. best spa, no one was there, so all for ourselves and the staff was the nicest

Hotel also has bars, restaurants, and fast food court ..well and in addition the casino.

Next door is sister hotel NewYork/NewYork if need a change in atmosphere or can always go to the pools and realax, seemed like the best pools compared to other hotels in the strip. With a lazy river and a wave pool

Resort has a big complimentary parking
sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
On the Strip, Nicely Appointed, Great Views Apr 24, 2009
I stayed here in April. The room(s) were comped so it was a terrific value for me :o)

We were put on the 30th floor; 1 regular room and 1 suite. The standard room was pretty and a reasonable/average size. Our view was terrific. We could see the mountains in the sunrise and an amusing, perfect view of the Manhattan Express roller coaster tracks from the NYNY hotel.

A contemporary black and silver decor, furniture had clean lines, a large flat panel tv (probably a 42") and not very worn, so this hotel must have been updated fairly recently.

The room included iron, hairdryer, and all the little bottles of toiletries we come to expect from a Vegas hotel.

My brother's suite just down the hall was pretty incredible. Though it was actually one large room instead of a cluster of smaller rooms, the furniture was beautiful - black suede with bold colored pillows, a 42" tv, a master bath with a sunken marble tub and a separate glass shower and a tv in the bathroom. The guest bath was more of a 1/2 bath and was located off the front hall, steps away from the sleeping area.

Both rooms came with the comfortable white cloth robes and slippers, a nice touch.

Turndown service was provided on this floor and we never had to wait long to get the room cleaned and towels refreshed.

The main buffet downstairs was a popular one. It was a seafood buffet as well as offering several ethnic foods. At nearly $40.00 per person it was a hefty price, but we ate enough crab to make it worthwhile for us. This buffet spread was endless~! Even the dessert area had about 60 choices to select from. Service was attentive but not intrusive and a couple of us in the group ordered special stuff from the kitchen and we were accommodated nicely.

The other restaurants gave us marginal service and the food was just OK. I would skip these places and instead pick any of the restaurants inside of the Paris hotel and attached walkway to Bally's.

The pool at Monte Carlo was beautiful as well, though I didn't get to use it.
Dr_Seuss says:
Making sure you got your monies worth out of the buffet :-D Classy :d
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010
dothoin says:
stayed in the excalibur and hooters when i was there but next time i might try the monte carlo for the change
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009
rbyront rbyront
Good Hotel don't eat there Nov 25, 2009
My wife and I along with my brother his wife and 2 of their adult children and their spouses stayed at the Monte Carlo. The rooms were adequate and clean and the hotel and casino were easy to navigate. Our problems were associated with the restaurants. First night there we ate at the PUB all couples on separate checks. Upon checkout the was a $179.00 charge for that night at the PUB. My wife and I had a hamburg each and 2-3 drinks beer mostly. Upon checkout we questioned the charge. The PUB manager Brian said he would look into it and email me with a copy of the bill. It's now 10 days later and no email. We also ate at the new Italian restaurant called d.vino. The lighting was so low and the print so small on the menu that we had to leave our table and find some light to read. After ordering and receiving both the appetizer and the entre the waiter (Daniel) asked how everything was I mentioned that the portion was so small that I would have to eat somewhere else afterwords. He just shrugged and walked away. Even the manager said that they had had several complaints about the lighting and potion sizes but offered no satisfaction. The result of these experiences was that we cancelled out dinner for 8 at the Brand Staek House at the Monte Carlo and we went to the MGM and had afabulous meal at the Craft Steak House.
HuBison HuBison
GREAT view from our room and a great stay! Feb 02, 2009
Everytime I go to Vegas, I have to stay somewhere new. The Monte Carlo was a great choice. From our room, we could see all of Vegas (visible form our side of the hotel). We overlooked the wave pool down below and our beds were comfy and clean. You have to stay on the Strip when you go to Vegas...we could walk to other hotels or cab it in a few minutes (if the Strip traffic isn't ridiculous).

First-timers be ware! If you haven't been to Vegas before and are going during the hot months, the next hotel can take 5 or 6 minutes to walk to and in the Nevada heat, it could seem like half an hour. Don't walk to Treasure Island for the free show unless the sun has set, but in the evening, you could then take the long stroll back to the Monte Carlo. The TI show isn't good unless the sun has set anyhow. Be sure to find out what other freebies Vegas has to offer.
acgemt acgemt
Wonderful Experience at the Monte Carlo Apr 26, 2009
This was my second time staying at the Monte Carlo. The hotel is conveniently located in the middle of the strip with easy accessibility to the other hotels via the Deuce (the bus stop is right outside the hotel). There is a lot of construction next door from the City Center, but there are covered walkways that will get you over to the Bellagio.

The hotel rooms were very comfortable and the comfort level of the beds was exceptional. There are many different restaurants and food court options to choose from for any price range.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!
gmalagon gmalagon
Dec 19, 2007
It was our first time staying at the Monte Carlo and we will definitely return. The staff was extremely polite and helpful and our room was beautiful. The hotel has great "deals" and they were most accommodating. It has a number of eating places inside to cater for all tastes from Blackstone’s steakhouse, Dragon noodles to the buffet. The Monte Carlo Brew Pub was also a good place for a quick easy meal and drinks. Unfortunately for the hotel, a lot of construction going on around them, but to the hotels credit, they put us in a room not facing or where one could hear the noise. (All of Vegas seem to be under construction) We highly recommend this fine hotel.

Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Amenities

• Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower