Monte Baldo

0464 391626

Monte Baldo Reviews

marcelina1985 marcelin…
Monte Baldo pick in Dolomites Jul 13, 2010
Monte Baldo is one of the biggest attractions (apart from Scaligero castle) chosen to see by tourists when visiting Malcesine.

It is famous mostly because you can get there through a cableway from Malcesine.

The cable car turns across itself so that we can see both - the mountain and Malcesine from the big height without having to walk across the cable car.

The cableway climbs 1 thousand and 700 meters in only 10 minutes.

The Garda lake panorama from there is magnificent. I had a possiibility to see it during summer and it was really worth the price.

The cableway ticket from Malcesine to Monte Baldo and back costs more or less 18 Euro.

If someone wants he/she can instead use a bike or just simply hike.
View from the pick (summer time)
View from the pick
View from the pick
davidx says:
I am now dependent on mechanical means for ever reaching a mountain top and this sounds well worth the money
Posted on: Mar 15, 2011
Glamour88 Glamour88
Spectacular View from Mountain Jun 06, 2010
Whilst staying in Gardone Riviera, Lago di Garda, my friend and I decided to take a trip across the Lake by hovercraft to Malcesine. It’s then about a 15 minute walk to the cable car which takes you to the top of Monte Baldo. The sky was beautiful and clear so what can I say about the views, they were absolutely spectacular. Clear views for miles. By the looks of things there were good tracks for cyclists too, as there were tons around. Great opportunity to take photographs, although all of mine were destroyed due to camera malfunction, will definitely head back at some point.

There is one restaurant at the top of Monte Baldo, where we stopped for freshly cooked chicken and home made chips – I know not very Italian but we were starving! The food was delicious and the waiter/manager was extremely friendly, so with his limited English and my limited Italian we had a good conversation.
Monte Baldo Map