Montazah Palace and Gardens

Alexandria, Egypt

Montazah Palace and Gardens Alexandria Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Montazah Palace and Gardens Apr 04, 2010
A very nice walk after the noisy center downtown .

The Montazah Palace Gardens about 370 different flowers in the gardens and woods. Also inside is the King Farouk Palace .

It was built east of Alexandria on a high hill and overlooking the most beautiful beach of Alexandria .

The Montazah Palace Though the gardens are a part of the more than three hundred and fifty acre grounds of the large royal home known as the Muntazah Palace, the Montazah Royal Gardens take up more than half of the property.

The palace was constructed in the 1800s by Abbas II, and though additions have been made to the impressive structure (including two hotels) the majority of the area is free to use by the people of the city.

Some pictures to have a look !
Johnpro says:
cj ... you want to go everywhere except Greece :)
In the near future I will make a Greek Blog :) so you will wish to come to my IMF country :)
Carlos ... Is a great historical city and nothing more or less :) Cairo is more better for me , Alexandria for a daytrip or 2 days :)
Thank you both gents for the comments !
montecarlostar says:
Wow Giannis, you made me so interested about Egypt, honestly it was low on my wish travel list as I think it is too "touristy" but I think Alexandria is worth the visit. Thanks!!
ccjbeachbum says:
i hope to get there this year - nice review

Related Travel Blogs About Montazah Palace and Gardens

Alexandria
When I saw the Alexandria something remind , I am confuse because looks so same as Thessaloniki (second big city of Greece , up to the north ) or Izmir (seaside of Turkey) ,  (Smyrna is the Gree…Montazah Palace and Gardens , Library of Alexandria , Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa , Cavafy Museum at Alexandria , Patriarchate of Alexandria and for the Cornice…
Egypt &/or Jordan, Oct.-Nov. 2010
First, let me assure you that I am NOT a travel agent or in the travel industry and I will not earn any commissions or other pay for this trip. I’m planning this journey for myself because I l…Alexandria, visit the famous Bibliotheca, Catacombs, Pompey’s Pillar, Citadel of Qaitbay, Al-Montazah Palace’s Garden, & Abu El-Abba…

Check Alexandria Hotel Deals