Montage Beverly Hills

Montage Beverly Hills Rates and Deals

Montage Beverly Hills Reviews

bschmidt bschmidt
Expensive luxury in Beverly Hills May 20, 2012
Rooftop pool with view of the Hollywood hills, hot tub with fountain, first class service, incredibly comfy bed, multi-jet shower, decent room service, and an empty wallet. These are all things you will get at Montage.

I was with a couple friends that had not been to LA before and wanted to give them the full luxury experience so I hesitantly, never having stayed there, booked a room at Montage just for one night. When we pulled up at the hotel next to a beautiful Lamborghini and despite being sandy and wet and having a deliciously greasy McDonald's odor wafting out of the car thanks to our earlier expeditions that day, we were greeted promptly and assisted with our bags (and garbage removal). Check-in took no longer than a couple minutes and we were escorted to our room just to have our bags follow a mere minute or two later. The room was no roomier than your typical two double beds room, but it was all in the details. Automatic drapes, excellent bathroom with lots of space and a marvelous shower, a balcony to enjoy a morning latte on, and so much more. And that was just the start!

When we returned to the hotel for the night, we were greeted (by name) with the same impeccable service as before. Then off to the pool we went! This was by far the highlight, in my opinion, of the hotel. I suppose I should add the fact that we were basically the only people enjoying this new-found luxury that evening. Nonetheless, the view was incredible and the hot tub with a nice fountain streaming into it was delightful until I realized we had been out there for almost 5 hours, most of it in the hot tub, and were wrinklier than my 92-year-old grandmother.

The occasion of staying at such a place necessitated ordering room service to finish off the night. Again, the service was quick as a star-nosed mole. I really have no idea how fast a star-nosed mole is, but man are those weird animals. Anyway, the food was good, not memorable, but good. The bed, on the other hand, was very memorable. I don't know where they get those beds and sheets and pillows from, but I would like to find out and order a lifetime supply. In the morning, when we headed up to the pool again to bid farewell to our rooftop view, the pool attendant remembered us all by name despite talking to us briefly the night before. Impressive staff, to say the least.

As for the location, it is hard to beat if you enjoy shopping or watching Hollywood's elite spend their fortunes as it's no more than a couple blocks from Rodeo Drive, the world-famous shopping mecca. Traveling to Hollywood or anywhere other than Beverly Hills would involve a car, but the overall central location of the hotel in the area is very handy.

To sum up my ramblings, Montage is one of the finest hotels I've had the pleasure of staying at in terms of quality and service. It is a very classy hotel with friendly staff and prime location, but the exorbitant price tag might not be worth it to some.

Montage Beverly Hills Overview

Steps away from Rodeo Drive, Montage Hotel Beverly Hills are the perfect setting for shopping and dining in some of the world’s finest establishments. The property offers panoramic views of glittering city lights and the legendary Hollywood hills.

There are 201 guestrooms at the Montage Hotel Beverly Hills. The rooms feature furnishings and convenient desk-side and bedside control panels that adjust lighting, temperature and draperies at the touch of a button, LCD television, marble and mosaic-tiled bathrooms include dual sinks, separate showers with dual showerheads, and deep soaking tub.

The Montage Hotel Beverly Hills features amenities like the iridescent rooftop pool, with private cabanas equipped for a day in the sun, as well as a romantic evening tête-à-tête. The hotel’s signature restaurant, Scarpetta serves up soulful Italian cuisine in a lively, but elegant dining room. For the ultimate pampering, there's a spacious Spa Montage.

Montage Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes