Mon Ami Gabi

The strip -Paris Las vegas, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Mon Ami Gabi Las Vegas Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Delightful Mar 05, 2015
I have worked in Las Vegas quite a bit in the last two years. I work in TV and often I am shooting for 8-10 weeks at a time. I always listen to locals. My local crew members raved on and on about Mon Ami Gabi. Not that I need to be pressured to eat French food.

My first bit of advice is to wait until you can sit on the patio. While the Paris Casino is a Disney version of the actual Paris, the atmosphere on the patio will make you feel quite Parisian.

My second bit of advice is that you will more than likely get a spot on the patio during lunch time. There is simply less of a crowd at the door.

When you are seated you will be presented immediately with a warm delicious baguette with soft butter. I ordered a glass of wine and a steak sandwich. The service was excellent as was the food.

I took my time here and felt no pressure to leave. It was delightful
Warm baguette. Yummy!
Steak sam.
Abidos Abidos
Best Strip-side Dining Jun 19, 2011
Twice we ate at Mon Ami Gabi, a french restaurant located in the Paris hotel & casino across from the Bellagio. Both times we were fortunate to get front-row seating outside on the terrace facing the famous Las Vegas Strip.

Service was excellent and the prices were reasonable given its location. Brunch and lunch items were $10 to $15 each. I had the tuna burger once but would not recommend it. It was ground tuna shaped into a burger. My preference is a tuna steak on a bun rather than ground meat. The second time I had a egg benedict with turkey instead of ham. Very good!

Best side-walk dining I found on the Vegas Strip with a great view of the Bellagio fountain. Highly recommended!
View of the restaurant from the ac…
Eggs Benedict
View from our table
From across the street, showing th…
Rokerij Rokerij
Unique and Amazing Apr 28, 2010
Atmosphere!!! Sitting on the strip in Las Vegas, outdoors on a patio that is looking directly at the Bellagio water show while eating amazing food is the good life.

I tried a Steak Roquforte my first time. It came with chips. Basically thinly cut french fries that are seasoned perfectly. The steak itself is very big but thin. Somehow they managed to perfectly cook it med-rare which in itself is rare to find a place that can to it so well.

Food, wine, atmosphere. All great.

Our second time we had the patio again, but it turned out to be a cold and windy night. We asked to be moved inside, but the waiter claimed there was nothing available. I was looking at two empty tables inside through the window, so I was a little ticket but let it go.

A minute later a huge gust of wind came and caught the table cloth and took out our waters and our bottle and glasses of wine. We just paid $50 for a bottle of wine and 3/4 of it was on the ground.

The manager came by and said he could move us inside (go figure the waiter didn't ask). He also mentioned he would take care of our wine. He did not. We asked our new waiter for another bottle, which we got, but were charged with both still. We mentioned this to him and he claims he wasn't told and that manager is on break. He said we could wait 30 minutes for his break to end, we were going to a show so we had to go.

Our second time was a little disappointing for service, but the food was still unbelievable. I would go back if there wasn't a million other great places I want to try in Vegas.
amandakruijver amandakr…
Great food central at the Strip Dec 20, 2010
Expensive, but very good food. Wine not incredibly expensive as long as you order by bottle. The location is great, try to sit outside (if the weather lets you) and enjoy every 30 minutes the fountains of the Bellagio Hotel. Service is great!
ajdennis1980 ajdennis…
Almost as good as Paris itself! May 24, 2009
We ate here on the first night we arrived in Vegas and the food was the best we'd had on the trip so far.

We waited a little longer for our table so we could sit outside and it was worth it. Right on the strip and across from the Bellagio fountains.

The steak is excellent and the thin chips moreish, we also had a side of asparagus, yummy! and all at a very reasonable price.

I would defiantly eat here again and recommend it to all.
the view from our table
Miranda-Maas Miranda-…
Very nice food and a great view! Apr 21, 2009
This restaurant is located in the Paris hotel. It has a nice interiour and a very nice outdoor terrace where you also can have dinner. The restaurant has french cuisine and they are cooking really nice. The food was excellent and so were the wines. The view is great. You can see the fountains of the Bellagio while you're having dinner. The waiters are really trying to make you have a great evening. This is really a great place to have dinner in Vegas. We had the best dinner in Vegas in this restaurant!
mkarinaa mkarinaa
Mon Ami Gabi Sep 12, 2009

Do not fill up on the baguette! The portions are pretty huge. I had a rare stake and my god it was like butter, soooo good.

The escargots were kinda bland, even though they came with a great garlic sauce.

Plus its not very expensive for Vegas so definitely check it out.
jpchoi jpchoi
Mon Ami Gabi (Paris Resort) Jul 07, 2008
A little French Steakhouse in Paris Hotel with patio dining right on the strip. GREAT atmosphere and view of the fountain show at Belagio.

Food is actually pretty good. I dont expect much from most restaurants on the strip unless you pay $$$$ so this place is a great find.

The steaks are tasty.. the garlic/herb escargot is yummy but you can feel your heart struggling. They have a great selection of wines.

Weekdays the wait for dinner range around 30mins and on weekends, better get there early 1hr-2hrs.
sarahthevegasbride says:
This is where we had our wedding meal.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010
bernard69 says:
did u feel yr heart struggling because of the parsley?
Posted on: Mar 28, 2010
coffeeprincess says:
nice review...:)
Posted on: Feb 13, 2010
Africancrab Africanc…
The best butter lemon Salmon in the world Jul 05, 2008
Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris hotel and casino in Las vegas is located on the strip (Las Vegas Blvd). On my seventh trip to Las Vegas, my colleague and I stopped for lunch after a hot day of touring the trip. It is an awesome restaurant with great service, normally you need reservations, but we were able to walk in and geta patio sitting for two. I was in the mood for fish so I ordered the butter Lemon Salmon and the apetizer was sizzling lemon shrimp. The white wine was chilled and very refreshing - I can still smell that food. Our server Carlos knew the wines ans was very responsive when we asked about which wine to have.

I highly recommend this place if you are ever in Vegas.
Maria and me at Mon Ami Gabi