Momo - vegetarian organic bar

momobar@op.pl - +48 609 685 775

Momo - vegetarian organic bar Krakow Reviews

czerw_kapturek czerw_ka…
Oct 21, 2007
I read and heard a lot about Momo, not only good, but also bad things: that meals are made from plastic, service is rude and it is not a nice place. I was planning my visit there from a few months, but it was always not on my way. So, when I finally found myself in teh Kazimierz district I decided - Momo!, despite I didn't know what to expect.

Momo is vegetarian organic bar. They use only natural products, don't use meat, fish, eggs, GMO, canned, chemically preserved food and microwave. All dishes are good for vegetarian (of course not only for then), but a few aren't for vegans (vegetarians who, expect meat don't dairy products, cheese and eggs) - it is good to ask service first.

So, I stood in the front of the blackboard studying the menu. Main courses: momo (tibetan dumplings stuffed with vegetables, steamed), masala Dosa (southindian pancake) beans, brown rice, tofu, spinach with..., Sabzi (stewed vegetables), pancakes, soups, salads and souces... What I want to eat?! The choice was 3-grains pancakes with spicy bean mousse. And, the moment of true, good! Not good, it was delicious! If you want you can take also one of the cakes offer in Momo: with carrot, ginger, apricot, poppy seeds, whole wheat tea, apple, plum, walnut, fruit, even milk. The choice is really big. moreover, you can come to Momo with your bicycle and nobody tell you "go away!", you can read on the boards about new joga, dance and massage courses, listen the music, sit there reading a book even all day and it's all right! nice atmosphere, nice people and nice food.

One adult person ate for 9,60 zl. The set of soup, main dish, dessert and drink costs 18 zl.

Others: self-service, takeaway meals, location in the centre of Kazimierz district, 10 min to the Main Square, environmently-friendly, noticeboard, bicycles-friendly.
kamja says:
sporo macie tam tych barów wegetariańskich
Posted on: Oct 21, 2007