Molyvos Restaurant, New York City

871 7th Ave, New York, NY, USA - (212) 582-7500

Molyvos Restaurant, New York City Reviews

agallego agallego
The best seafood? not really Jul 24, 2011
Okay, this place is supposed to have the best seafood in town, I am from Spain and I am pretty picky but this place was expensive the wait was crazy and the food was not all that good. I had a salmon dish and it was basic...

I recommend checking out Stove in Astoria New York..A 15 minute cab ride out of NYC to Queens will be well worth it!

portia portia
Dec 17, 2007
A taste of Greece in New York. Their grilled baby octopus appetizer was simply amazing, tender and not chewy at all. I normally do not eat octopus, but since I tried it here during a previous trip, I had to go again just to eat that! My husband had a whole grilled fish last time, and again this time. OK, so that's why we went there. Their breads were delicious with a pink bread dip. We could have filled our stomaches with bread alone.

Then we had the appetizers, in addition to the grilled baby octopus, we had Haloumi Cheese, Ouzo & Lemon, also very tasty.

Dad had Lahano Dolmades ($22) which was

Tender Cabbage Leaves Filled with Ground Lamb, Beef, Pork & Arborio Rice, Spiced Yogurt Garlic Sauce. And for dessert, I had homemade strawberry ice cream, and Dad had the Molyvos Ice Cream Sundae.

Definitely a restaurant worth returning to again and again.
Strawberry ice cream
Molyvos Ice Cream Sundae Honey Va…

Check New York Hotel Deals