Moloney's Irish Pub

Kaiserslautern, Germany

Moloney's Irish Pub Kaiserslautern Reviews

c17mark c17mark
Best Irish Bar in K-Town Nov 14, 2012
This is far and away the absolutely best Irish Bar in the Kaiserslautern Germany area. I had the honor of being at this pub from when it was in the building process And to see the success it has become today. Besides the excellent beer and tasty food, they treat you like family. It is my favorite pub in the world because of this. I have told many of my fellow Aircrew members to stop in and say hi. And to the person, everyone had only positive things to say about this establishment. The owners even kept their doors open late for my friends on Christmas night when they flew in, just so they could have a place to have a beer and celebrate the holiday together. Please make it a stop when visiting, and say hi to Tony, Kirsten, Natasha... and most likely myself if I am lucky enough to be in town :-)
uzymay uzymay
Excellent place to get a drink and meet some friends! Jul 24, 2011
Moloney's Irish Bar in Kaierslautern, Germany is a wonderful place to get some yummy Irish food, enjoy some amazing drinks and meet a lot of wonderful people! I highly recommend stopping in for a drink (its right downtown on the Walkplatz... near Phuket Thai restaurant) if you are in Kaiserslautern, Germany! Enjoy!

Check Kaiserslautern Hotel Deals