Molly Malone's Bangkok

mollymalonesbangkok.com - + 66 (0)2 266 7160-1

Molly Malone's Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
With TB Dodge at Molly Malone's Mar 16, 2008
Dodge (www.travbuddy.com/dodge) and I agreed to meet up before she flies to Turky. I let her make a decision for where she wanna go but she gave me 4 choices, I decided to meet here which i was wrong.. haha.

I have been there few times many years ago when it named "Irish Pub" but now the name has been changed to "Molly Malone's" but still being with Irish style. I chose this one because Dodge would finish her work around Silom Road, so it'd be easy to her to meet me there. And I also wanted to have some drink which is not too expensive (haha). Also thought after they change the name or the owner, would be better than an old one. But ... nah.

It's Irish style but I don't like the atmostphere. There has Thai Band play international music but it's not quite a good band. The food is not good also. My friend and I were waiting for Dodge so we had dinner at Banana Leaf restaurant at Silom Complex departmentstore (near there), the food was good. Then we just ordered only fish and chip and onion rings when we were there. It was good that we had dinner before because even just fish and chip, they can't cook it quite well :( What I was enjoy at Molly Malone's was only Beer, Hoegarden. (White beer)

I have been to a few English pubs in Bangkok before : Londoner Pub and Robinhood Pub at Sukhumwit 33 and 35 Road. For me, they are better than this one.

Ok, I just share :)

p.s.Even the place was not attractive for me but was great to meet up with Dodge anyway.
Hoegarden Beer.
Onion Rings
Fish and chip .. looks good but th…
Just wanted to make a shot of the …
hayley499 says:
this place is cool good food live music allways something going on.
Posted on: Feb 06, 2011