Moksh

Jhamsikhel, Patan, Nepal

Moksh Patan Reviews

Kathmandu1 Kathmand…
Duvel Beer in Moksh May 14, 2014
I have tried Duvel beer a long time ago and taste I have not forgotten yet. Last week I have visited Moksh club - one of my favorite in the Patan and I was offered by Duvel Beer by Bar tender. It was so surprising to me. I have never imagined that they could manage to bring belgium beer in Kathmandu. the best one. Ofcourse we do have many beers from the world collaborated locally but this beer was direct from Belgium. Once again I am here with Duvel - the best beer of the world in Moksh.

And yes, Moksh club centrally located at most populated fine dinning area of Jhamsikhel, Patan. It has two bars, Open Pizza Forno, Garden and ponds, Indoor and outdoor sittings, music room for live performance, theater and plenty of space for other activites. The green ambiance of location is perfect for relax environment. Moksh kitchen do serve best Italian, Indian and some other cuisines while bar do serves some best cocktails. I enjoyed the evening with live music by western band. It was a great evening at Moksh with Duvel. Cheers!

Check Patan Hotel Deals