Mojitos Lounge

(617) 817-2533

Mojitos Lounge Boston Reviews

kevinw83 kevinw83
Dec 04, 2005
Mojitos Lounge is a salsa bar in the heart of downtown, right next to the Common. The mood inside is definitely Latin salsa, with a bit of meringue and hip hop thrown in for good measure. Unfortunately, I don't know how to salsa dance, nor did most of my friends, so we spent most of the night standing around and watching the other dancers. Ordinarily, this is actually really fun at salsa clubs because most of the dancers are really talented, but this wasn't the case at Mojitos. Most of the dancers inside seemed just as inept as we were, and I wasn't impressed by any of the dancers' moves. If I actually knew how to salsa dance, the night would have been a lot more enjoyable. However, a night at a regular hip hop club or lounge would have been more fun in my book.If you do end up going, do order a mojito, however. They're pretty tasty, and watching the bartenders whip out their mortars preparing the drink is always fun.
Manesh says:
ok..slas aeh.. i learnt that ( martial art for me it was) for two months in Bangalore.. and sort of learnt to perform couple of things to impress guys who dont know it !! but have to say that i broke the nose of a female who was in my class as we took a under arm tuen,, but yes i agree with you it is fun to learn salsa..
Posted on: Jan 02, 2006