Mohican Little Brown Inn

Good Place to Stay in Loudonville Jun 03, 2014
Little Brown Inn

Address: 940 S Market St, Loudonville, OH 44842, United States

Phone:+1 419-994-5525

Stayed here for 2 nights in May 2014. Came to Loudonville, Ohio for a big mt bike race. The Mohican 100.

So reading past reviews of this property some are negative. I like to say this. those reviews have to be false. This property was really GREAT!!! I enjoyed it.

I dont understand how people could give this place a low rating.

I arrived to the property and it was easy to find. Parking was huge and safe. Walking into the office was good and front desk was fast. They found my reservation very fast. Very friendly staff.

I stayed at one of the rooms at back of the property. In room 102. So far I like this place. Room was nice. Clean and very big. Microwave, Fridge.. Good hot water. AC worked well. Lots of room for my bike in the room. This motel is both. inside and out entrance. you can exit and enter from outside and also an indoor access as well.

WIFI was very fast and easy to use. no problems.

So a Lowdown. Great Room . Good parking - Great Location - Good Staff - Good Price- VERY Clean - SAFE!

I am going to write more as this place deserves so much more. Yes people Look at all my reviews I made in past I am always honest. I have stayed at many places. Many my reviews are positive. So take my advice. I recommend Little Brown Inn. Well good place. Stay here when in the area. Mohican Forest is very nice area. First time and I will say I will be coming back and staying here again.

Stay for single male. in May 2014

Recommend for anyone.
nice sign
vulindlela says:
Congrats!
Posted on: Jun 08, 2014

Mohican Little Brown Inn Overview

This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Mohican Adventures Canoe and Fun Center, Mohican State Park, Tree Frog Canopy Tours, Pleasant Hill Lake, Ashland County Fairgrounds, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and Ashland University.
The Mohican Little Brown Inn offers free Continental breakfast served from 5 am to 10 am, fax/copy service, free parking and small pets are accepted with additional charges in select rooms only.
Guest rooms may offer cable TV, microwave, mini-fridge, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock, electronic door locks and wakeup service.

Mohican Little Brown Inn Amenities