Moe's Southwest Grill Glendale Reviews
MEXICAN FAST FOOD Feb 26, 2008
The first time i ate here was in albany, ny back in 2006. i enjoyed it very much. i ordered "the homewrecker", Choice of grilled meat, beans, rice, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole. HOWEVER, I ORDERED IT WITH NO PICO AND GUACAMOLE. THEY HAVE HUGE BURRITOS. IT IS ALWAYS FLAVORFUL. I COULD ONLY EAT HALF. NOT BAD FOR A $9 BURRITO.
this company was started back in 2000 in GA. which is interesting, GA is not the southwest. The implied character named "Moe" is entirely fictitious and is actually an acronym for "Musicians, Outlaws, and Entertainers." when you enter you are greeted with "WELCOME TO MOE'S"
the names of on the menu are entertaining, named after movieS and TV that are related to it.
* Homewrecker - From MTV show (hosted by Jackass)
* Joey Bag of Donuts - From My Cousin Vinny
* Triple Lindy - From Back to School
* Art Vandalay - From Seinfeld
* John Coctostan - From Fletch
* Super Kingpin (formerly called Sherman Klump - From The Nutty Professor)
* Instant Friend (formerly called I Said Posse - From a dirty joke told by Slim Pickens in Blazing Saddles)
* Funk Meister (formerly called Full Monty - From the movie of the same name)
* Overachiever (formerly called Other Lewinsky - Referring to Elizabeth Gracen)
* Unanimous Decision (formerly called Ugly Naked Guy - From Friends)
* Alfredo Garcia - From the 1974 film by Sam Peckinpah, Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia, also a reference from Fletch
* Fat Sam - character from Fletch, played by George Wendt.
* Billy Barou - From Caddyshack
* Ruprict - From Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
* Personal Trainer (formerly called Pinky Tuscadero - From Happy Days)
* Close Talker - From Seinfeld
i would come back again. i would like to try the nachos, tacos and fajitas next time.
Part of the ARIZONA 2007 - 2009 travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!