Modest Inn Ltd

Check Kampala Hotel Deals

Modest Inn Ltd Kampala Reviews

dianah26 dianah26
Tourist? It didn't feel that way May 28, 2013
The first time I stayed at Modest Inn was back in 2010. It was a small establishment, reminiscent of a bed and breakfast, with a humble garden at the front, and a surprisingly spacious rear with on going construction. At first, I was taken aback by the construction, I mean how am I expected to relax a midst all that ruckus, but it wasn't much of a bother. The interior of the hotel provided a cool haven away from the city's heat, the staff were welcoming and helpful without being overbearing, the rooms were quite spacious (perhaps too spacious for my needs), and the bathrooms were cozy, tidy and without a scratch. Later that day when I ventured out of my room, I ran into the owner of the hotel who welcomed me and offered to give me a lift to Garden City Mall. This hospitality stood out to me and laid the foundation for my attachment to this small establishment. I am returning to Uganda on July 1st, and I have already made my reservations at this place.

Important things to note:

The rooms range from $40 - $80 a night. Each room has its own bathroom, bed, television, fan, mosquito net, telephone, desk and chair, and internet service.

They provide a continental breakfast (don't expect too much), and meals can be prepared if ordered.

The location is great since it is near a booming area of the city. You will never be lost for activities.

They are very helpful and friendly. If you find yourself bored in your room, just go downstairs and have a chat with one of the staff.

All in all, it was a memorable experience and I cannot wait to go back.
Entrance
Front
dianah26 says:
Thank you all. Such a friendly site.
Posted on: Jun 13, 2013
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review!:)
Posted on: Jun 11, 2013
halilee says:
Congrats on your feature review! :)
Posted on: Jun 11, 2013