630 North and South Road, Saint Louis, MO, USA
MoMo's  - baked feta

MoMo's Saint Louis Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Greek Mezes Nov 17, 2013
A few months back, I had seen the interstate sign for MoMo's. I didn't go that day, but definitely kept it in mind. So when a group for MoMo's came available soonafter, I snatched one up. MoMo's is located at 630 North and South Road. There is more seating than what appears from the outside, and there is also al fresco dining available.

The friendly waitress took our initial order: platters of hummus and baked feta. MoMo's features small platters that are served similarly to Spanish tapas, called mezes. The hummus was good, served with pita chips and olives and tomatoes. The baked feta was served with lavash. The baked feta was okay, not my favorite, and probably wouldn't order it again.

We also ordered lunch; I got a traditional lamb gyro. It was huge! And delicious! And, to complete our meal, we also got the baklava for dessert. Not the best baklava I've had; the phyllo dough was tough and the cinnamon too strong. Would definitely pass on this next time... and yes, I will return to MoMo's. If you go to MoMo's, plan on a long, leisure meal. The plates are brought out as they are ready, not necessarily at the same time.

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals