Mo: Mo: Mania

Expo Ground, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mo: Mo: Mania Kathmandu Reviews

Kathmandu1 Kathmand…
Mo: Mo: Mania - MoMo Fare Mar 07, 2014
Mo: Mo: Mania - a long waited festival of varieties of MoMo (Food). We went to fair at 3pm, paid Nrs.750 (USD7.50). After crossing the entrance we arrived at big ground surrounded by trees with very pleasant sunny atmosphere. Hundreds of tables and thousands of people enjoying sun, beer, Music and of course Mo:Mo and I thought we should come few hours earlier.

The ticket we paid is included for one hard drink, one soft drink and unlimited of Mo Mo. They have thirteen varieties of MoMo serving and each is more tastier than another (MoMo is most loved stuffed food in Nepal similar to dumplings etc). Spinach Mo:Mo was best and similarly Halal Chicken MoMo and Fish MoMo I have tried first time here was also good. Further they have other varieties stuffed in Mo Mo is Cottage Cheese, Mushroom, Veg etc etc. And best part is each difference varieties of MoMo serves with difference types of sauces.

For entertainment: games, circus show, wine tasting etc is there till late and at the end we enjoyed live concert performed by Mukti and Revival (one of best Nepali band) till 8.00PM. A great day at all!!
Cho says:
Haven't seen you on TB for some time, so welcome back! Come to think of it, I haven't been much on here too. Reading your review and seeing the photos made my mouth water for Momo! Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Feb 22, 2014