TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,926 travelers just like you!

Mnawin
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Win
Hometown: Yangon, Myanmar
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Join Date: December 10, 2009
Contributions: Mnawin has written about 27 places, shared 595 photos, left 5,995 comments, and smiled 7,765 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Nanjing, China
Ranong, Thailand
dream destination
From Ranong, cross border to Myanmar by boat (Kawthoung). Anyone??
Kawthoung, Myanmar
dream destination
Wanna go there again and see.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Burmese, English, start to learn German..and Thai..
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Rafting in Kota Kinabalu, East Malaysia and almost drowning alongside the river after falling off the raft and being dragged underwater and getting stuck underneath the raft (due to life vest which pushing up and raft is pressing on)! I thought I was gone, luckily, I kicked the raft and rolled out. If not...My frineds on raft said they can't find me and forget about under the raft..

Another memorable thing happen when I stayed in four pillars hotel (Abingdon). One evening, I tried to go out and buy hamberger about one bus stop away from hotel with my normal clothing and outside temperature was -2 Degree C. I will never do that again. Almost fainted..

Been to Hanoi during the Chinese new year holidays with shorts and tees where temperature about 10-11 Degree C and windy conditions. Shops are cloesd although wanted to purchase winter clothing..
Profile
Love to travel and meet people. So many trip has done but no time update on TB.
vulindlela says:
Posted on: Oct 18, 2016

Mnawin's Travel Blogs

Bali Trip 2011
Jul 22, 2011 – Jul 25, 2011
This trip was one of the trips never to forget and a piece of this paradise on earth is stored in my memories for ever. …
Overview 1,236 words 285 24 246

Mnawin's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Kemaman, Malaysia
Along the way to Kertih for my business trip, we stop over at Kemaman Kedai Kopi Hai Peng for a …
Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Singapore, Singapore
Tawandang Microbrewery is the first microbrewery in the world to pair quality modern Thai cuisin…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Kuala Rompin, Malaysia
Hotel Meiwah is located at near Tg. Gamok Ferry terminal (walking distance about 200 meters) and…