Miyi Hotel

Miyi Hotel Rates and Deals

Miyi Hotel Taipei Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Small and noise room Feb 16, 2015
Beware of this hotel – it is not the same according to the reviews posted on the internet. We booked this hotel through booking.com as it has a very good review from the previous guests. Since most of the hotel in Taipei has a check in time very late and this hotel has check in policy at 3pm, so we choose this hotel, albeit the other hotel with lower price but has late check in time at 6pm.

We arrived at the hotel around 11am and we hope that we could check in and put our luggages inside the room and we can explore the city. The females reception speak English well, however she said that check in time is 3pm. I asked if it was because the room was not ready. However she said that the hotel has available room but we need to pay extra from 11am to 3pm if we want to get inside the room now.

I was very shocked hearing her answer. Unbelievable – no customer service at all.

I refused to pay extra for the 4 hours which we would not be in the room anywhere and just left the luggage and then we went out again. What piss me off, the hotel was not cheap, it cost TWD2,229 per night (usd 71) for two people.

If I know, I would find other hotel even if I have to pay more, but I would be happy than this kind of crap.

The location is a bit walk from Taipei Main station and the hotel building was squash in between other building and we need to make sure we go inside the right building. The reception room was very small and practically no lobby at all, and plenty of luggages on store there.

We had room on the fifth floor and it was very small, and I felt phobia straightaway as the wall was fill in with the thick padded stuff (remind me of the movie of insane people which locked inside).

There were small window facing the grotty wall which full with air condition units underneath.

After inside the room awhile, I can hear the strong humming sound and I tried to find the source of the noise, but unable to pin point it.

Outside our room at the hallway, there were two vacuum machine working, and I turned it off to make sure the noise not travel inside the room. However, I still can hear the humming sound inside the room even after I turn off the air condition unit inside the room.

It cause me big headache and I was not able to sleep at this place.

The bathroom however very clean and modern and it has all the toiletries we need.

We check out very early, before 5am and we do not know what kind of breakfast they serve.

I definitely would not going back to this hotel if I visit Taipei – other hotel has much better room and value than this hotel.
poster in the bedroom
the smalll bedroom
flat screen television
bathroom

Miyi Hotel Overview

Discover all that Taipei has to offer with Miyi Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, inhouse movies, desk, hair dryer, internet access, ironing board, television. Hotel facilities offered at this Taipei accommodation include elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, hotel/airport transfer, business center. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: massage. Being one of the good quality hotels in Taipei, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To make your booking at the Miyi Hotel Taipei, please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Miyi Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Computer
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage