Mister Pizza

Nice, France

Mister Pizza Nice Reviews

ekthor ekthor
Jul 05, 2007
I give this place a four star rating, because it is definately one of my favourite places to eat. Late on 2005 when we were totally sick of cafeteria food, we used to go have dinner in this place (in Sophia Antipolis) almost every night. their pizzas are great, in fact we usually ate a pizza each, and their Calzone is also wonderful.

Their prices are also great, because you can get the 30cm pizza from something between 6 and 8 euros. We love that place so much that we still bring back memories of the times we ate in there. Also from the fact that we were becoming well known costumers in that place. They also offers sandwiches, salads and deserts, if pizza is isn't your cup of tea you have plenty to choose from.

I would really love if someone goes and eats there an then tells me so I know they're still that good. They have several establishments in: Sophia-antipolis, Cannes La bocca, Cagnes sur mer, Cannet Rocheville, Cannes centre, Nice - centre est, Juans les Pins, Cannes Carnot, Mougins, Antibes, Vence, and Grasse.

Check Nice Hotel Deals