Mister Babilla

Calle 24, Cartagena, Colombia

Mister Babilla Cartagena Reviews

David David
Lot's of dancing Apr 02, 2010
Went here with a group of friends. We had to dress up, as with most clubs they won't let you in if you are wearing shorts. The party doesn't start until well after midnight. It's a fairly large crowd once you get inside. I recommend getting a bottle of rum and some coke if you want mixed. The drinks they make you at the bar are really weak. My friends and I ended up drinking beer. It's a lively atmosphere here, the music is loud, and absolutely everyone is dancing.
Mitchellleary Mitchell…
Cool, Sexy, Colombian...Mr Babilla Nov 26, 2008
Mr Babilla is located in the Getsemani neighbourhood of Cartagena and was across the road from my apartment while i was there which was perfect. It is one of my favourite nightlife spots for its cool music, lively atmosphere and beautiful women.

For me, a bottle of typical aguardiente is a must and just enjoy dancing the night away with people from all around Colombia and all around the world. The locals are very friendly and most speak a bit of English and they very much appreciate tourists trying to practice a little Spanish.

Excellent venue.