Mission Pie

missionpie.com - (415) 282-1500

Mission Pie San Francisco Reviews

stevenguyen stevengu…
Great Pies in the Mission District Sep 14, 2006
Wow... how have I never heard of this place? I've been back to San Francisco more times than I can count, and now I'm just discovering this little gem. Mission Pie is THE TRUTH.

I wanted to take back something sweet that my wife could snack on, so based off a suggestion from my friend, he suggested that we visited Mission and get a pie. When I think pies, I think to myself... if I take an entire pie back, it's just not going to hold up well on the plane ride. Well, when I heard they have the option to sell by the slice and how tightly they packaged it, I was sold.

Their menu is fairly simple, consisting of ten different pie flavors: apple, vegan raspberry, pear raspberry, walnut, sweet potato, cranberry chess, apple blackberry, banana cream, shaker lemon, and pear blueberry. They might be subject to change up their flavors, but the last two times I've visited, it's remained fairly consistent.

If you go by the slice, it costs $4.00, with complementary Straus Family Creamery organic whipped cream. For an additional $1.50, you can add a scoop of organic Vanilla Bean ice cream. Totally worth it if you plan to eat in!

Check San Francisco Hotel Deals