Via Della Palombella, Rome, Italy

Miscellanea Rome Reviews

Sarah_Marie Sarah_Ma…
Great International Student's Restaurant/Pub Jul 03, 2011
Miscellanea is right near the Panetheon in Rome, and it's great! The prices are very reasonable, and they make fantastic panini! They are super friendly (and English speaking, since it's an international students place, which is nice). If you have a travel book by Rick Steves then place it on your table and you'll get free strawberry wine :) The owner is super friendly and does a sweet trick with a pop can, so definitely order coke or something there. I went there by myself one time and they gave me a free dessert. All in all, a super place.
wanderlust050 wanderlu…
Perfect Place for Students Jul 17, 2009
This place is advertised as an international students pub, and it is the most welcoming place for students abroad. The owner, Miki, treats you like family. When we were debating what to get, we were assured by our waiter that he would take care of us. He took away our menu and immediately brought out a deluge of food. Salads, bread, pizza, pasta, chicken, beef, panini, waves and waves upon food. We also got a free bottle of his "sexy strawberry wine" which was delicious. Miki even brought his son around to our table to chat with us, and to take pictures with us. Amazingly friendly service, incredibly decent price. Overall a wonderful experience. I only wish we had discovered it earlier in our trip.
sarahk86 says:
Just returned from a trip to Rome with my sister. After seeing the reviews for this place, me and my sister went for lunch there. The food was yummy, my sister had a clam spaghetti dish, and I treated myself to the lobster linguine, which at 18 euros was a bit more then the other dishes, but was definitely worth the money!
Great service and great food, definitely recommend it!
Posted on: Feb 09, 2013
More_Than_Ever says:
Is all true!!!! This place is awesome and i know Miki... is a really great person and all the waiters are really nice people. The food is really good, the prices are right and the location is fantastic. If u want to have a good meal this is your place. And the sexy wine is something that u need to taste!!!!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2010