Mis Costillitas

Enrique Palacios #598 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru
Mis Costillitas - junior ribs
Mis Costillitas - cozy inside
Mis Costillitas - they have 14 sauces for the ribs!
Mis Costillitas - Mis costillitas BBQ: blood sausage, regular sausage, beef, pork & chicken
Mis Costillitas - cute salad
Mis Costillitas - cute salad
Mis Costillitas - outside the restaurant

Mis Costillitas Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
My little ribs (actually they aren't little at all) or Mis Costillitas Nov 28, 2009
When Robert was in Lima, he told me he'd like to eat some meat pffff, that was a difficult question for me, since I'm not such a meat lover... so I started to think about where to go and finally remembered this place was recommended by a local chef. Ok, let's give it a try.

They have 5 locations, but we went to the one in Miraflores, just a few blocks away from the park. The small restaurant is located in a corner. Inside there are just a few tables, which were crowded all the time, we were lucky to get a table without having to wait, sweet!

It's small but cozy, with funny sayings hanging on the brick walls.

Let's talk about the food. This place is for meat lovers. I tried to find a salad as part of the menu, but there wasn't even a salad as side written on the menu, hahaha. This place it's famous for their bbq, specially their ribs. Which is the big secret? Well, they offer 14 different and unique sauces, such as the traditional ones and strange ones like pisco, brandy, etc.

We ordered bbq for 2 and since we were 3, we also asked for ribs with the traditional sauce. Ribs and bbq came with french fries. We had too many, pfff. Also each of us got a mini bowl with salad. It looked cute!

Wow! that was a lot of food. BBQ had blood sausage, regular sausage, beef, chicken and pork. Was a lot of food but tasty. Ribs were good too. Well, I'm not an expert in this subject, but trusted my 2 buddies.

Service was very good too. Our waiter was polite and helpful. He was giving us recommendations about what to order, nice!

BBQ and ribs are not that famous or popular in Lima. So, if you are in Lima and are craving for ribs but don't want to go to an American franchise, this place is worth to visit.
outside the restaurant
cozy inside
they have 14 sauces for the ribs!
junior ribs