Mirror House

www.mirrorhouseq8.com - 22518522 MOBILE 66700692

Mirror House Kuwait City Reviews

ledoka1982 ledoka19…
THE MIRROR HOUSE Dec 17, 2014
I visited Kuwait in October 2014, and before I left home, I did some inquire in the internet and I discovered this extraordinary house. I’m glad that I saw the review done by a tourist in Trip Adviser. No tourist should live Kuwait without this visit, because it is a “MUST TO SEE “. Kuwait have 3 major sights: The Grand Mosque, The Mirror House and The national Museum.

It is a priceless sight, if you miss this visit, you miss out a lot, because this is a unique place. Mrs. Lidia alone make this visit special. Before she start to show you around and explain how everything started, she serve you tea and cookies baked by herself. I had a wonderful visit. The cost? I would say, it is “FREE”, because 2KD during the week and 3KD on holidays and weekend for a tour of more them one hour + cookies and tea. Since I came by taxi she even dropped me off in the city center and gave me some cookies to take to my hotel. She is an amazing lady. Thank you very much Mrs. Lidia, you made my Kuwait trip memorable one.

Check Kuwait City Hotel Deals