Miraposa at Neiman Marcus

15900 La Cantera Pkwy, San Antonio, TX, USA

Miraposa at Neiman Marcus San Antonio Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
Miraposa Feb 01, 2015
Location: High-end eatery located inside a department store, serving refined takes on American lunch fare.

Food: I ordered the Seared Bay of Fundy Salmon with roasted sweet potato, balsamic brussels sprouts, mushrooms, and radicchio. Bread was provided along with small cups of chicken broth. My friend ordered Chicken Paillard Milanese with herb Parmesan breaded all natural chicken, Israeli couscous, mushrooms, baby carrots, tomato basil sauce, arugula, olive oil. The food was extraordinarily delicious coupled with how beautifully it was presented. I had a strawberry flavored vodka cocktail and my friend chose tea. Compliments to the chef and the bartender! The only thing I overlooked was not taking pics of the well-presented food. :-(

Service: Luis was our server. He was very attentive to our needs and made sure we were well taken care of. The manager stopped by our table several times to ensure everything was to our expectations and naturally we told him it was.

Atmosphere: The place is clean and well-decorated giving off that fine-dining ambiance through the restaurant. They have a modest-sized but fully-stocked bar, and a large outdoor balcony. The bathrooms are clean too!

Overall: The food was amazingly delicious and the service was perfect. I was offered beautifully-presented dessert from the manager who apologized for not giving me booth seating as requested on my reservation and provided me his business card to contact him should we dine here again so he can personally make sure we get booth seating. Our server added the dessert is on the house and to convey their kind gesture of wishing me a happy birthday. With that being said, I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the San Antonio, Texas, area.

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals