Minus 5 Ice bar

3930 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Minus 5 Ice bar Las Vegas Reviews

mayerel mayerel
Unique Bar with a Price Tag Feb 15, 2011
While in Las Vegas for my birthday and my sister-in-law's birthday we decided to try out a totally unique bar and wound up at Minus 5.

It was rather expensive, I think the lowest package was either $25 or $35 per person which includes a coat and gloves and a drink or two. We bought one deluxe package which includes pictures, a hat and a special cost, and the rest basics... Also, no one told us before (or I missed it on the website) that you can't bring in your camera or phone which was rather disappointing. They have a photographer working inside the bar so you can get your pictures taken, they just charge you for them on the way out (or you have to buy the deluxe package)!

Once inside the drink choices are limited but good! The ice sculptures are very cool (there was a polar bear and a picture frame when we were there)and the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign in ice! Although the actual bar is very small they only allow in a certain number of people so it's never very full. It was definitely a unique experience and although it was cold inside I never felt cold. It's something fun to do for an hour or so if you've got the extra money to burn!
sarahthevegasbride sarahthe…
Unique experience but a bit pricey Oct 17, 2009
Minus 5 is an unique experience in Las vegas, its worth visiting but only the once. We paid $25 each to get in with a vodka based drink, Hint dont try the marghita one it was vile. The coconut one is nice though. For $25 each you think you would be able to take your own photos but you cant, their was a photographer who came round, $10 for a photo. Just visit the once while in Las Vegas.
Minus 5
HuBison says:
I was thrown off by the nearly dressed women standing our front with huge fuzzy boots on.
Posted on: Sep 15, 2010
shirlan says:
We went to the Minus 5 bar in New Zealand. We took our own photos and the staff even helped by taking a photo of us, with our camera, while we were behind the bar. It is different though. :)
Posted on: Sep 15, 2010