Minshuku Tsudoi

Check Nagasaki Hotel Deals

Minshuku Tsudoi Nagasaki Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
A nice hotel, but it's not a minshuku Jul 25, 2000
Another stay at a minshuku, similar as the one in Hiroshima. This time the building "looked" a bit better. It sort of looked like an old garage or something. But only the rooms inside would give you an idea that you were in a "real" minshuku. The hotel is located in a quiet neighbourhood.

Although it was a long time ago (11 years), I still remember that the stay was pretty okay. As I had done with my other nights on the tatami floors in the various hotels, I used the extra futon and the spare blankets to sleep higher and more soft for the 2 nights that I was there.

The steap staircase to the next floors aren't exactly designed for big/tall people carrying there suitcase upstairs or downstairs. But we all managed.

The bathroom was the same as with the other minshukus and ryokans, a shared one (men and women separated). Both the bathroom and the toilets were very clean.
Airportman says:
Then probably ever hotel bed & bathroom is not for you. I'm 6'4" and my feet were most of the times sticking out of the bed and some showers were a bit too tiny, especially the height was an issue
Posted on: Apr 10, 2012
bigstoney82 says:
Looks like if i go to Japan, i will be skipping this place! haha, i'ma giant and i like my own bathroom, haha!
Posted on: Apr 09, 2012