Mining Camp Restaurant

www.miningcamp.com - (480) 982-3181

Mining Camp Restaurant Apache Junction Reviews

JamaicaMeNutts JamaicaM…
May 08, 2007
The food here was great.

It was a long drive out to Mining Camp but it was worth it.

We went between Christmas and New Year 2007. I cant remember the exact day that we went but I made reservations before we left for our vacation.

This restaurant is quite expensive, but it is all you can eat family style. We had Ham, Chicken, and Ribs. Plus Coleslaw, potatoes, baked beans, raisin bread and rolls, and stuffing with gravy on it. They do not sell soda products at this restaurant...if you want that you have to purchase a bottle at the pop machine. They have iced tea, lemonade, coffee and tea. The iced tea was great. Then you get cookies for dessert. They have a website, so you can google search Mining Camp Restaurant. I believe its [--] but I am not sure.

The coleslaw was awesome. So were the ribs. I think they have a vegetarian option and I think you can purchase a steak option which costs more. But overall, it was excellent. I left there very full.

They also have a store with Western goods and a lot of picture ops outside. There are very nice views of the mountains.

They also serve everything in tin cups and on tin plates. You also sit at big long wooden picnic benches.... It was a lot of fun! Great place with kids!

Email me if you have questions! I think I have some pictures other than the ones I posted as well!

Jamaicamenutts@aol.com