241 Villacher Straße, Klagenfurt, Austria
Minimundus - Minimundus

Minimundus Klagenfurt Reviews

oceanroses oceanros…
Sightseeing the whole world in a few hours Aug 06, 2008
Minimundus is a model-park, containing a large number of the worlds most popular sights... speak buildings, but also boats and trains, that run between the models. Its amazing, to see the Taj Mahal and next thing the Gaudi-Buildings.

And they are so detailed, that its like you are actually there, except for the paying entry-fee and seeing the inside-part of course. I know just how detailed they are, because I have seen some of the buildings in real life, like the Taj Mahal and its stunning.

It can become a bit too much, because there are so many and I guess it needs some love to models, like mine, to really look at every model. I personally could spend the whole day there, but there were other people who just photographed all over the place and left.

I had to keep myself from going "Aww, look at this! This must be the cutest little train..." "Can you imagine little people living..." and so on...

And with 12 Euros for an adult, I think its alright. Its so well-kept, that its worth it... especially if you will barely get the chance to see every sight. Cheaper than making the Europe-in-two-weeks-tour anyways, and propably just as fruitful, photowise.
Castle Chenanceau, France
The chinese wall, next to Taj Mahal
Monastery Studenica, Serbia

Related Travel Blogs About Minimundus

Its a small world and other adventures
Since I was a kid, I always wanted to go to Minimundus. Its a model-garden, with a lot of beautiful buildings... a hundred or so. The plan was, to catch a train in the morning to Klagenfurt, since bo…Minimundus. Its a model-garden, with a lot of beautiful buildings... a hundred or so. The plan was, to catch a train in the morning to Klagenfurt
Minimundus
From the minimundus Web site http://www.minimundus.at/en/about-us/model-making.html MINIMUNDUS, the miniature world at Lake Wörthersee,(austria) is a place to enjoy, stay a while, learn intere… From the minimundus Web site http://www.minimundus.at/en/about-us/model-making.html MINIMUNDUS, the miniature world at Lake Wörthersee,(austria) is a…

Compare Klagenfurt am Worthersee Hotel Rates (4.5km away)

Minimundus Map