Miniatur Wunderland

4 Kehrwieder, Hamburg, Germany

Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg Reviews

Bojasem Bojasem
must see in hamburg May 19, 2014
if you visit Hamburg you must see Miniatur Wunderland it is wonderful is a large complex of model railways and landscape in miniature. Actually, it is the largest model railway in the world. They already built Hamburg, America, Scandinavia, Swiss Alps, Austria, Italy ,Germany , Harbour & the airport. Now they build new projects.

It is great place to spend time with family or with friends this place very good for all ages & i think most beautiful attraction in hamburg.

The model unique & excellent models they concentrate in details , I enjoy in every part in the models show room . in my opinion the most beautiful part of Miniatur Wunderland are airport . I like seeing model of air plane landing & take off it magic world you will spend two hours enjoy every moment in this show. the bad thing it crowded.

The ticket office busy in my opinion you should buy it online to gain time .

Don't miss it when you visit Hamburg it is top sightseeing in hamburg
mitchellgirl mitchell…
Jul 18, 2007
The Miniatur Wunderland is a large complex of model railways and landscape in miniature. Actually, it is the largest model railway in the world. They already built Hamburg, America, Scandinavia, the Alps and are at the moment finishing the Swiss Alps. The next step will be an airport (150m²) and after that in 2008 and 2009 they are going to build France and Italy.

It is so nice to walk through the landscapes and see how day and night change and discover the details. E.g. in some kind of Santa Fe look-a-like city a woman is standing on the roof of the house and about to pour a bucket of water over her husband who is standing right below her. And that's just one of those little details, there are so many more to see. What is also really nice is that there is always happening something, no matter if it is only trucks driving around in the scenery or trucks or houses that start to burn and cause all the fire brigades anywhere near to rush to the point of desaster.

Especially for children I think it is very nice, but anybody who likes to see the world in small is right there.

We bought our tickets at a tourist information and they were a bit cheaper than if we had gone there directly. Additionally with the tickets already bought we didn't have to stand in line for so long.
One of the many bridges in the sce…

Related Travel Blogs About Miniatur Wunderland

Miniatur Wunderland
This morning I went to the central station to get another week-ticket of public transport. My next stop was at Altona, a part of town I couldn’t really enjoy as it was only 10 minutes after I arr…Miniatur Wunderland . The mini world with all those trains was really nice and made with so much love to details. We saw Switzerland , America , Hamburg

Check Hamburg Hotel Deals