Mini House

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Mini House Bangkok Reviews

tntgoeast tntgoeast
Jan 23, 2007
Run by a frugal business woman, this place you can rent a room for the night, or a few nights for about 200b a night. The room we stayed in was just a room , barely enough room for the bed! It had a fan on the wall and because we were on the 1st floor, it was quite warm so the fan just blew the air around. The bonus was it had it's own little wooden balcony with doors that's open for us to step out onto! We had to share the shower and toilets . They do have a hot shower and cold ones too. No cockroaches or rats. The walls were thin so if the neighbours are noisy...ear plugs came in handy and so did the mossies coils! They charge 10b for the cheapest bottles of water, so go out onto Rambutree street and get them for 5b where the juicing lady is.

When most other places were costly and full, this was one welcome place that even didn't mind us having our dog there!

Related Travel Blogs About Mini House

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Bangkok Champion. The matches were ordered in weight and consequently age. To be fair the kids were loving it . I went there with 3 Swedish girls and 2 Canadian guys…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals