Mimi's Cafe

www.mimiscafe.com - 559-733-7723

Mimi's Cafe Visalia Reviews

nicolas170 nicolas1…
Great Pancakes Mar 03, 2009
It's worth time going there. You are lucky if you get there when its not busy. usually theres a line straight out the door. i went there last weekend and had the chicken parmasian. It was fairly good. the spageti was okay. the ckicken was cooked well. the entier of the place is nice. its like you went back in time. & the appetizers that they bring out is alot. it fullsw youn up. their muffins are huge for a muffin. all in all its a good place to eat.
X_Drive X_Drive
Feb 12, 2007
This is a chain restaurant which presently is in 22 states here in the United States. It claims to be up-scale family dining, but that depends on your idea of up-scale. Certainly it is upscale from Denny's. A nice, clean, family establishment with a very full menu of just about everything you can imagine. And new items added frequently. We have eaten there many times and each time found the service to be above the norm, the food always to our liking, and a price that is about average for a family style restaraunt. Each time we try something different, and no matter whether it is fish, meat, sandwich, or salad, we are always pleased. And even though they call it "family" it doesn't seem to have the noise level of most "family" places, with the gently roar of kids. I recommend it.
clmastin clmastin
Dec 15, 2007
Mimi's is a great place to gather and eat. The food claims to be louisiana style. Although being that I have lived in louisiana I know the food isn't all that authentic in style but damn good! Its one of my favorites.

The decor is nice and jazz-y and the service always seems to be exceptional. I haven't a complaint yet.
thenewextrememimi says:
I always wanted to take my ID to one of these and see if they would give me a discount for being named Mimi. No? Ok, just me then.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2008