Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe - Just walk in

Mimi's Cafe Sacramento Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great Breakfast for great price Jun 09, 2009
It’s really funny that you travel over 2000 miles to realize that a great restaurant is in your own backyard. I discovered Mimi’s when a friend told me he wanted to take me to a place that would make me think of Texas, well at least the portion sizes would. He wasn’t wrong. This was a great restaurant with a New Orleans theme and feel. The floors are carpeted with a great pattern that makes you feel very comfortable. The food and the service were really good. When you buy a breakfast set, you get a free glass of a fresh juice of your choice. The coffee was really good and they kept our mugs full. They serve breakfast lunch and dinner and offer a full service bar, which seemed strange to me? Oh well. I would highly recommend this place to everyone in any of the 30 states they have one of these restaurants. I guess that their name gives you a clue about them. Mimi’s is very tolerant of kids. We saw many just running as if they were in Mimi’s house and no one really seemed to mind it. Check out their website, the offer coupons for free items.
Mimi's