Millwood Inn & Suites

Millwood Inn & Suites Rates and Deals

Millwood Inn & Suites Millbrae Reviews

adventurous_penny adventur…
Great place to stay when going to San Francisco Jan 11, 2011
I traveled solo to San Francisco for 5 days and hated to spend big bucks just to stay within the city of San Fran, since I was later going on to several other cities/areas and wanted money to spend once I got there! So, I really scoured the net and found a great deal on a hotel close to the airport.

Actually it was in Millbrae, which is a nice town on the way to San Fran with MANY choices of places to grab a bite to eat, grocery stores to pick up a few supplies (i.e. wine!, cheese! etc.) strip mall for picking up a necessary rain jacket and umbrella, and great public transportation into the city itself via the BART train. My hotel was just a few blocks from the BART station, which I took into the city 4 out of the 5 days I spent there. (I drove in myself the other day due to schedule needs). Parking in San Fran, at it's cheapest, is $35 and it can go WAY up, so taking the train in and leaving the car behind was a great choice. If memory serves, it was like $8 an hour (or more!) in most parking lots!

So, back to the hotel: It provided all the necessary items for me: free wifi, big flat screen TV, comfy bed with nice fluffy duvet, soft and big towels, nice toiletries, temperature well controlled in room, great maid service, complimentary breakfast, good water pressure, and free parking. It even had a trouser press in the closet, which I didn't even know how to use! I felt completely safe there and the front desk people were fairly nice. I got a great bargain on this room by calling the hotel itself and seeing what deal they could give me.

I highly recommend you check this hotel out if you're going to San Francisco and don't want to pay hundreds of dollars per night to stay within the city. Commuting in takes very little time, and getting around the city via public transport (buses, cablecars, and streetcars) was very easy and affordable, with walking around different areas like the Fisherman's Wharf, the Ferry Building, Chinatown, etc. all being lots of fun.

Millwood Inn & Suites Overview

Complimentary breakfast for all guests. Numerous dining facilities are available within walking distance from the property.

All guest rooms feature high definition satellite program on flat pane televisions. High speed internet access, wired and wireless, is also included. Our complimentary breakfast features eggs, omelets, fruit, juices, and cereals amongst many other items.

Millwood Inn & Suites Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower