Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Reviews

stbartley1 stbartle…
Perfection again Jul 28, 2015
The staff were very welcoming and were helpful throughout my stay, unlike other hotels I have stayed at in Paris. I was upgraded to a Club room, which was very well appointed and included a balcony at the front of the building. Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was perfectly clean. Breakfast was included in the rate and the buffet was well stocked with hot and cold choices. Dining Room Staff were very efficient, replenished food as necessary and cleared tables immediately. The hotel itself is in a perfect location, a few minutes from Galerias Lafayette and just across the road from a metro station. Parts of the hotel decor were a little tired, for example the stair carpet, but perfectly clean. I would recommend the Club room in this hotel as the standard rooms appeared to be quite small and cramped. I like the bar Le Gavroche restaurant not far from the hotel in the Rue Saint Marc and Mollard very good for the food and opposite the Saint Lazare station
ramit ramit
Comfortable 4 Star Hotel near the Paris airport Dec 19, 2012
We were booked for one night at the Millenium Hotel in Roissy near the Charles de Gaulle airport since we had to travel the next day to Lille in the north by TGV .

We were looking for a comfortable hotel to stay in for that one night and of course to relax since we would be taking a long overnight flight from Delhi. It looked nice on their website so we decided to go for it .

Its a adequately large 4 star hotel very near the Roissy village. The lobby is quite large and welcoming & I would say impressive .. with a touch of class to it which I liked . The people at the reception are friendly and smiling and check in was smooth.

Our room was large with twin beds and a large bathroom with a bath tub. A TV screen , coffee & tea maker in the room which I always prefer since having a hot cuppa becomes very convenient . I personally like spacious rooms so this was a definite positive for me . An iron and ironing board was available in the room which was also quite good .

The mini bar though was empty :P which I found very funny :) The hotel has a large restaurant where we had breakfast and a gym for those who don't wanna miss out on their workout even while traveling :)

I also liked the architecture of the building since it does not look like a typical business hotel which adds to its charm . I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay in Roissy near the Paris airport .
The twin bedded room
halilee says:
Looks like a perfectly acceptable if not generic hotel. Definately fine for a one-nighter! :)
Posted on: Dec 20, 2012