Millennium Golf Restaurant

www.millenniumgolf.be - +32(0).13.61.89.45

Millennium Golf Restaurant Paal Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Millennium Golf Restaurant May 18, 2007
One of the things I do in Belgium during the week is to play golf with colleges or business friends at the Millennium Golf Club in Paal, Limbourg. It's not that I am a good golf player - because I am absolutely not, but I really enjoy the place.

Millennium has one of the best club houses I have ever been in. At the first floor they have a very nice restaurant with is situated in the middle, out from the middle you have 3 attached places with different functions; one being a VIP restaurant, another being a conference area and the third being a bar. Besides this the have two large terraces; one overlooking the lake area and having the sundown every evening and the other overlooking the first holes and having the morning sun.

The restaurant in their very beautiful clubhouse has a very good quality and it is very informal and calm. The food there is excellent and I am especially fond of their filet pure or mussels - but in general they have also very good fish dishes.

They also serve very good beers like Leffe blond, Vedett or the one I prefer; a Corsendonk. The service is always in top and you always get a smile and a good remark to every order.
The club house seen from the course
One of the holes with the lake in …
The clu house and the lake
Chokk says:
It is no problem, actually I think its one of the most popular testaurants in the area. Sometimes when I arrive there I think that the golf course is full of people but they are all at the restaurant.
Posted on: Apr 22, 2008
Sweetski says:
Looks lovely. Can non-members eat here as well?
Posted on: Apr 21, 2008