Millennium Buffalo

Check Buffalo Hotel Deals

Millennium Buffalo Reviews

tktheworldtraveler tkthewor…
Literally right at the Airport! Sep 18, 2016
So I've mentioned it in my blogs several times, and almost all the people who know me knows that I work for an airline. What that means is that I often travel standby that is, I travel based on seats that are available on a flight. This means if there are no available seats, I don't go. Because of this, I am often looking for a hotel as close to an airport as possible. This is for two reasons.

One, I need to be close because often they will be last min decisions that are made at the gate and I often come to the airport last min so I have to be close to compensate for that bad habit and two I need to be able to go back to a place nearby in case I miss a flight.

This place fit the bill. This is the first hotel that I have ever stayed at that was literally on the same street as the airport. It is about a 7 min walk to the airport! That was amazing! The price, with my discount was bearable (i'm getting cheap in my old age) and everything else was average. I enjoyed my time there and would definitely recommend it!

Check Buffalo Hotel Deals