Millenium Harbourview Hotel

Millenium Harbourview Hotel Rates and Deals

Millenium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen Reviews

vinceable vinceable
Clean and helpful hotel staffs at Millennium Harbourview May 14, 2012
Located at Xiamen City, Fujian China. Greeted by friendly staffs that helps you with your luggage. Upon checking in and going up into the room, there was no problem getting the right luggage delivered into your room. The room was comfortable and clean. Bathroom includes a bathtub and hotel. A safe was also provided. There was mini bar and TV provided as well. The toiletries provided was of good grade with Darlie tooth paste.

The lift access requires your room card. Front desk staffs were friendly and helpful. I was expecting a package to be delivered to my hotel room, however due to some thing happening at home I had to check out and rush on an emergency flight back home. The hotel staff gladly helped me with my intention to re-ship the received items to my friend in Shanghai. I passed them cash and when I returned home, the items were received by the hotel and sent out in a short period of time. They are really of great help. Staffs were smiling and never had any attitude problem.

This hotel has a short distance travel to the port for Gu Lang Yu Island which I was suppose to go but had to cancel it and rush back home.

Also this hotel provides breakfast buffet. The breakfast was quite nice and have a variety of choices from western breakfast to chinese porridge.

Overall I am quite happy with the hotel stay.
Front Desk