Milk & Honey

(330) 492-5884

Milk & Honey Canton Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
An enjoyable eatery Oct 02, 2009
Harkening back to the days of the diners, Milk & Honey is a simple soda shoppe. The six page menu has meal choices on the first two pages; the next four are all desserts, mostly of the ice cream variety. Meal options include several burgers and other sandwiches such as BLT's, chicken, or tuna salad. French fries and onion rings appear as side items. While not huge, the meals tasted very good and left room for dessert. Milk & Honey specializes in sundaes which come in two sizes; my friend Becky and I found the smaller size (named dessert size) very manageable at the end of the day. A few sundaes: California Strawberry, Bumpy Road, Hot Butter Pecan, Chocolate Cashew, Extra Fancy Tin Roof, and Peanut Butter Supreme.

The booths are to the left when you enter; to the right are counters of candy. I enjoyed seeing the sweets related to the upcoming holiday; the pumpkin jellies were cute.

Our waitress was very attentive early in our meal but about when we were ready to leave, we had a hard time catching her attention to get the check.
on the ceiling
vances says:
Cannot tell you often an interminable wait for a check has reduced the amount of my tip, lol!
Posted on: Jun 15, 2013