Milano in General

Milano in General - San Siro
Milano in General - San Siro

Milano in General Reviews

KarinK KarinK
Milan, the fashion capital or the venue of UEFA Champions League Final 2016 Jun 05, 2016
I made a trip to Milan in September 2015. It is an amazing city

if you want to read my experience check out my blog https://togetheraroundtheworldblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/milan-the-city-of-fashion-or-the-venue-of-uefa-champions-league-final-2016/

We landed at the Bergamo Airport, so we had to buy transportation to the city centre. You 20150920_173419have more possibilities Terravision for 5 euros or also Ryanair transportation, both are basically for the same price. The buses stop in front of the Milan central station, where you directly have a metro station and you can get wherever you want. We bought a single ticket to get to our apartment and next day, 2-day ticket in the machine at the metro station. We could use metro in the urban area.

We went to see also match on San Siro stadium AC Milan - Palermo.
Milan Cathedral
Vittorio Emanuele
Vittorio Emanuele
ishkra ishkra
Do not miss Fried frogs Jul 15, 2011
The area in the south of Milan, between Milan and Pavia is traditionally dedicated to the cultivation of rice.

The large amount of water in the rice fields, promotes the spread of frogs, that since a long time ago have been an important food for the farmers of this area.

Today in this area there are many restaurants that cook fried frogs.

Frogs are first covered with white flour and then fried in olive oil.

Usually it's possible to eat only the hind legs that taste like chicken but more tender.

Those who come to Milan and wants to try a unique dining experience can try one of the old restaurants around southern area.
Lucyonamission Lucyonam…
So called free bracelets... Mar 30, 2011
The guys who hang around near Metro station exits/entrances. It might seem rude but try not to induldge them in conversation. I did and stupidly ended up with a not so free bracelet tied around my wrist. I'm sure they're lovely and I understand they're just trying to make a living but I don't have much money as it is, and any I do have i'd rather spend on cheap cocktails! xoxo
daina-e says:
Oh dear, that does not sound nice. But i guess most places you can find these kind of people. Just have to learn to say no or you'll pay the price...
Posted on: Jan 24, 2016