Milano Ristorante - Pizzeria

Milano Ristorante - Pizzeria - Milano Ristorante - Pizzeria

Milano Ristorante - Pizzeria Molde Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Nothing great! Jun 10, 2011
Molde is a small town and I had no idea where to eat. I checked internet and found Milano Ristorante - Pizzeria. When I looked for reviews I could only find two – one gave it 4* and the other one 1*. Hmm! I decided to try it despite the 1*.

Milano Ristorante - Pizzeria is located in the heart of Molde, across the street from the bus terminal. The restaurant is located on the second floor and my first impression when I entered was good. Even though it was early for dinner (4:30 pm) it was already quite a few people there, chatting away. The place had a nice atmosphere with a combination of brick walls and cream coloured wallpaper and dark brown furniture. The walls were decorated with old roman pictures.

I was efficiently shown to a table and given a menu. Both drinks and food were served very quickly. The menu consisted of meat, fish, pasta and impressive 38 different pizzas. It just made me wonder why an Italian restaurant serves burgers and kebabs as well. Hmm!

I ordered the Ravioli di Pollo (ravioli filled with chicken in a curry sauce). The sauce was okay, but the ravioli had been cooked to death. They fell apart and the filling was on the side. It tasted like something that had been reheated more than once.

I totally agree with the 1* review. Milano Ristorante - Pizzeria is not a place I would recommend. I have not tasted their pizza, which might be great, but the pasta is definitely not of Italian quality!

Menu can be seen on

http://rb.lokalguiden.no/entry/molde/milano-ristorante-molde-as/2129255/ (Norwegian only)

Opening hours: