Milan Hotels

Browse 74 Milan, Italy hotel reviews for 490 Milan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$73 - $613

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Milan

Rho Hotels15 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Milan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 490 hotels in Milan
AdrianListon says: "The Hotel Berna in Milan has surprised us several times already with unexpectedl..."
$65
#2 of 490 hotels in Milan
Vioweil says: "I stayed in this hotel for 12 days last year in December. Ibis Hotel is not luxu..."
$53
#3 of 490 hotels in Milan
greg71 says: "Had a really pleasant stay in this hotel. The facilities were excellent, love..."
#4 of 490 hotels in Milan
vontravel says: "I stay 7 in October 2009 It was such a fantastic hotel to stay in. The staff..."
$81
#5 of 490 hotels in Milan
Innochka says: "I loved the hotel very much! They gave us an upgraded room and all the hotel loo..."
$124
#6 of 490 hotels in Milan
Miranda-Maas says: "This hotel was excellent but it's really a business hotel. Because we visited Mi..."
$58
#7 of 490 hotels in Milan
world-voyageur says: "I probably spent most of my summer at the Bar Straf for their one-of-a-kind aper..."
$200
#8 of 490 hotels in Milan
williamsworld says: "The Hotel Garda was a welcome relief in Milan. After a not so good experience at..."
$48
#9 of 490 hotels in Milan
aure says: "location wise is good for shopping in corso buenos aires and travel to another c..."
$19
#10 of 490 hotels in Milan
Renegade says: "I was surprised to arrive at what seemed like a 4 star hotel in Milan. I have st..."
$57
#11 of 490 hotels in Milan
osgoodst says: "Moxy Milan, if you search for this online there is a good chance you'll end up o..."
#12 of 490 hotels in Milan
Suzanne2889 says: "Stayed here when on a citytrip to Milan! First of all it was real easy to rea..."
$62
#13 of 490 hotels in Milan
Suzanne2889 says: "I quickly passed trough Milan a few months ago and decided to stop here because ..."
$66
#14 of 490 hotels in Milan
victorrosa779 says: "It is a pretty good hotel, I was staying there for New Year's Eve with some frie..."
#15 of 490 hotels in Milan
Cheking-In says: "Hotel Brasil is situated in one of the most central area in Milan, very close to..."
$37
#16 of 490 hotels in Milan
joanjoanjoan says: "I spend at New Moon Resort hostel 3 days on February. Me and my friends were sur..."
#17 of 490 hotels in Milan
spandy says: "My friends and I stayed at Hotel Nettuno for two nights and loved it! Its loc..."
$38
#18 of 490 hotels in Milan
tommylennie says: "The Hotel Arno provided ideal accommodation for my trip to Milan, as I was trave..."
$38
#19 of 490 hotels in Milan
beebah says: "The hotel basically are several rooms on the whole 6th floor of the building. Lo..."
#20 of 490 hotels in Milan
amylaichareonsup says: "Very modern and clean, aside from it being in a rather dodgy neighbourhood. Keyl..."
$51
#21 of 490 hotels in Milan
realrv6 says: "Have been here only for one night. It is in a very good location. Two minutes fr..."
$52
#22 of 490 hotels in Milan
EtienneHollaar says: "Business hotel. My room was exactly as the advertisement in the airplane brochur..."
$53
#23 of 490 hotels in Milan
aperes says: "Good value for money, location, breakfast and cleanness! The staff were polit..."
$57
#24 of 490 hotels in Milan
alyska says: "We spent there 5 nights for a very good price. It's really nice place. It's loca..."
$59
#25 of 490 hotels in Milan
Pletenevs says: "5 minutes from metro-station to walk. clean and silent place at least when the..."
$62