Milan Hotels

Browse 76 Milan, Italy hotel reviews for 491 Milan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$80 - $676

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Milan

Rho Hotels15 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Milan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 491 hotels in Milan
DAO says: "Hotel Esco has it all. Its reasonably priced for Milan, it is right across th..."
#2 of 491 hotels in Milan
AdrianListon says: "The Hotel Berna in Milan has surprised us several times already with unexpectedl..."
$71
#3 of 491 hotels in Milan
Vioweil says: "I stayed in this hotel for 12 days last year in December. Ibis Hotel is not luxu..."
$58
#4 of 491 hotels in Milan
greg71 says: "Had a really pleasant stay in this hotel. The facilities were excellent, love..."
#5 of 491 hotels in Milan
vontravel says: "I stay 7 in October 2009 It was such a fantastic hotel to stay in. The staff..."
$90
#6 of 491 hotels in Milan
Innochka says: "I loved the hotel very much! They gave us an upgraded room and all the hotel loo..."
$137
#7 of 491 hotels in Milan
Miranda-Maas says: "This hotel was excellent but it's really a business hotel. Because we visited Mi..."
$64
#8 of 491 hotels in Milan
world-voyageur says: "I probably spent most of my summer at the Bar Straf for their one-of-a-kind aper..."
$221
#9 of 491 hotels in Milan
williamsworld says: "The Hotel Garda was a welcome relief in Milan. After a not so good experience at..."
$52
#10 of 491 hotels in Milan
aure says: "location wise is good for shopping in corso buenos aires and travel to another c..."
$21
#11 of 491 hotels in Milan
Renegade says: "I was surprised to arrive at what seemed like a 4 star hotel in Milan. I have st..."
$63
#12 of 491 hotels in Milan
osgoodst says: "Moxy Milan, if you search for this online there is a good chance you'll end up o..."
#13 of 491 hotels in Milan
docdotcalm24vt says: "La Residenza turned out to be a find and nice play to stay. Unfortunately the ho..."
$50
#14 of 491 hotels in Milan
Suzanne2889 says: "Stayed here when on a citytrip to Milan! First of all it was real easy to rea..."
$68
#15 of 491 hotels in Milan
Suzanne2889 says: "I quickly passed trough Milan a few months ago and decided to stop here because ..."
$72
#16 of 491 hotels in Milan
victorrosa779 says: "It is a pretty good hotel, I was staying there for New Year's Eve with some frie..."
#17 of 491 hotels in Milan
Cheking-In says: "Hotel Brasil is situated in one of the most central area in Milan, very close to..."
$41
#18 of 491 hotels in Milan
joanjoanjoan says: "I spend at New Moon Resort hostel 3 days on February. Me and my friends were sur..."
#19 of 491 hotels in Milan
spandy says: "My friends and I stayed at Hotel Nettuno for two nights and loved it! Its loc..."
$42
#20 of 491 hotels in Milan
tommylennie says: "The Hotel Arno provided ideal accommodation for my trip to Milan, as I was trave..."
$42
#21 of 491 hotels in Milan
beebah says: "The hotel basically are several rooms on the whole 6th floor of the building. Lo..."
#22 of 491 hotels in Milan
amylaichareonsup says: "Very modern and clean, aside from it being in a rather dodgy neighbourhood. Keyl..."
$56
#23 of 491 hotels in Milan
realrv6 says: "Have been here only for one night. It is in a very good location. Two minutes fr..."
$57
#24 of 491 hotels in Milan
EtienneHollaar says: "Business hotel. My room was exactly as the advertisement in the airplane brochur..."
$59
#25 of 491 hotels in Milan
aperes says: "Good value for money, location, breakfast and cleanness! The staff were polit..."
$62