Milan Restaurant and Lounge

www.onemilan.com - 410 685-6111

Milan Restaurant and Lounge Baltimore Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Wonderful restaurant, wonderful menu, affordable drinks Aug 14, 2010
In the Little Italy area of Baltimore lies Milan Restaurant and Lounge and along with some other hidden gems. I turned off Eastern avenue and parked in the lot at the end of the street for $3.

The only reason I didn't give this place 5 stars is cause I went with a party of about 16 and I don't think they did a great job handling such a large party. Our waiter took the drink orders first and then went to clean off another table and lingered around before coming back to take our appetizer orders. When I asked, he explained that he couldn't take the entree orders cause it would mix up the orders-what!

He eventually came back and took the entree orders; I must admit my dish was wonderful. I don't really eat fish and when I found one I enjoyed, I was told that chilean seabass is not a sustainable fish (so I limit myself to having it once a year). It was sooooo good; it was served with potatoes and spinach (with the watercrest cream sauce on the side).

We were at the bar down on the first floor before going upstairs to drink. They have a pretty good menu of drinks and a good chuck of them range from $7-$11 (which is cheaper than NY or DC).

I am not much of a repeater, but I would definitely go back here. It's not a far drive from the Harbor and it's in a nice area of Baltimore. There is an outdoor sitting area with couches to lounge on and the interior is nice and trendy.

Check Baltimore Hotel Deals