AsiaIndiaGoaGoa Hotels

Check Goa Hotel Deals

Mikki's huts Goa Reviews

yarayarinha7 yarayari…
Cheap, cheap, cheap Jan 31, 2013
For the ones on a tight budget, wanting a supreme location, Micky's hut's is the best deal in town.

This place is ran by a super friendly local family.

Located right on the beach, under some pretty coconut trees, you won't have to walk more than a minute before you're in the yellow golden sand.

Micky offers different types of accomodations for different budgets:

* apartments with equiped kitchen and toilet for a bit more

* basic huts with no toilet (shared toilet outside) and no electricity for 200 Rs.

The huts have nothing but a bed, a mosquito net (ver handy:) ) and a chair so you can put your things.

I think there are also some huts with electricity, but a bit pricier.

There's no active restaurant there, but next to the huts there are a few. Some are on the beach and I believe one of them is runned by the family as well...

The place is quiet, no wild parties around, so you can sleep deeply all night long.

There are a few cats and dogs, very cute and friendly ones. This was a plus for me, as I was serioously missing my furry ones.

Bewared of ants if you leave food and cookies in your hut! We left some cookies there and after we came back from you walk, the hut was seriously invaded.

Remember you're in the nature and this things are normal.

All in all I liked being there, it was good to have some quiet time, but still close enough from the parties and popular more crowded places.
Our basic hut under the coconut tr…
Our hut