Mikkell Marschall Restaurant

Copenhagen, Denmark

Mikkell Marschall Restaurant Copenhagen Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Mikkell Marschall Sep 04, 2013
If you just arrive in Copenhagen airport or you just landed in Copenhagen airport, do not miss the chance to taste this pop up restaurant inside the airport which is part of Copenhagen Cooking Festival and host by the Michellin chefs. From the 20 August to 29 September, travelers will have the opportunity to enjoy the exceptional gastronomy taste at Copenhagen airport. It will be 3 different restaurants hosts this event.

When I flew to Baltic a couple days ago, I try Mikkel Marschall restaurant, and this pop up restaurant will be in Copenhagen airport for another week, until the 16 September 2013, and another Michellin chefs restaurant will replace this pop up restaurant.

Since it is part of the festival, the price is really cheap with a very good substantial food. It has fixed price of DK279 for 3 course menu without drink. Unfortunately the service was quite slow when I was there even though not many diner at that time of the day as I flew late at night out from Copenhagen. I was worry I missed my flight but it turn out okay.

The food was delicious with good presentation. Quantity is okay, not that small like other famous restaurants which only offered one bite. I am happy with this restaurant.
the front cover of the menu
the story of the restaurant at the…
the menu
the pop up restaurant
Vlindeke says:
I think I should do a culinary trip to Copenhagen ;)
Posted on: Sep 09, 2013