Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam

134 Kerkstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam - my bike on a bridge
Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam - waiting for our guide to find some lost riders
Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam - my husband's bike
Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam - my bike
Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam - our tour group
Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam - Mike Bike Shop

Mike's Bike Tours and Rentals Amsterdam Reviews

haidgirl haidgirl
fun, but tough to really see the city and ride at the same time May 24, 2015
I figured while in Amsterdam I had better get on a bike and ride!

Bicycles are such an integral part of Amsterdam; there was no way I was not going to take a bike tour. And besides what better way to see the city...or so I thought.

Seeing Amsterdam on a bike is a great idea until you actually want to see the city. It can be a bit tricky to ride around with 11 others trying not lose your guide, keeping your head up for traffic and trying to actually see the sites of the city.

We took the Mini City Bike Tour. We left the shop around 4pm and were back a little after 6pm. We hit quite a few areas around Amsterdam. Our guide was really knowledgeable and could answer any question we had about the stop we were at. The bikes were great, comfortable and no issues with them. We were also able to leave any large bags in the shop, that was locked after we left, or if you preferred, some of the bikes had saddlebags/panniers.

I liked riding around the city, but it was tough to see anything until you stopped. I preferred being on the canals to get a good leisurely look at the city.
Mike Bike Shop