Miitem

Miitem - Miitem Specialty
Miitem - Miitem Aglio Olio
Miitem - MIITEM !!
Miitem - The ambience
Miitem - Bakmie Jawa (Javanese Noodle)
Miitem - Pink coloured seafood and cream sauce

Miitem Jakarta Reviews

phieraditya phieradi…
Two Words: Enak Banget! Feb 18, 2012
Enak Banget means Very Delicious.

I tried their Miitem Aglio Olio and very happy with the dish. Their noodles just perfect, also spice they use. A bit too spicy for me (but my brother thinks vice versa, he adds a lot of chili oil to his pasta).

I am also happy with their price which range from IDR 30k – 50k. Make it possible for me for many comebacks. Will come back soon for their other Miitem Specialty, then lets’ see if all came at the same standards of delicacy :)

Which unfortunate for me, its their location, inside Plaza Indonesia, I dislike the fact I need to walk thru Plaza Indonesia just for this delicious noodles (I love walking but not inside a mall :p)

My brother, once, brought home Miitem Aglio Olio, and I’m no impressed, seems hot or cold made big difference.

Miitem (Mie Hitam): Black Noodle. Black color comes from squid ink.
Miitem Aglio Olio
Miitem Specialty
sylviandavid says:
sounds like an interesting place. Thanks so much for the review.
Posted on: Feb 20, 2012
sandy_ryanto sandy_ry…
Miitem - Naturally coloured noodle with great taste May 04, 2008
Miitem, it's bahasa Indonesia for black noodle. So it's simply noodle dish in various cooking style that comes in black coloured, I suppose it's from squid's inks. They have pink and white, for the case that black is not your fave color.

See how the fashionista influences the F&B industry, well done!

Had my second visit last week, and got more and more fond of for this restaurant. The black color is their basic serving, however, we can also choose for a pink and white noodle for the base serving.

Cozy environment in a quite upmarket malls in Jakarta, this restaurant is a newly published product of William Wongso, Indonesian respected culinary guru. He owns several places in Jakarta (W&W, William Grill and some others) that goes very well with the market for it's uniquely quality.

Tried severals and had recommended this to some friends, all got back with satisfaction. Priced at a normal rate for restaurant inside a mall (30,000 rupiah up to 50,000 rupiah for the main dish), and worth more than the neighbours, I would say.

Indonesian noodle style cooks, plenty of Italian noodle cuisines, and some fushions, all up to your favour.

Bakmie Jawa, Seafood and cream sauce, are the two chef recommendations.

Try it and spread the words of the good.

cheers
Pink coloured seafood and cream sa…
Bakmie Jawa (Javanese Noodle)
The ambience
MIITEM !!
sylviandavid says:
sounds really great... love noodles.
Posted on: Feb 20, 2012