Mighty O Donuts

www.mightyo.com - (206) 547-0335

Mighty O Donuts Seattle Reviews

Marina2710 Marina27…
OMG OMG OMG!!! My favorite of all time! May 29, 2016
So here I go again: this place offers addictive, delicious, soul shattering donuts.

Ok not the last one but close.

I am a self diagnosed bakery addict and have tried more than my fair share of donut shops. Mighty-O offers cake donuts with various flavors like French toast and chocolate mint that are packed with flavor. They also have an old fashioned donut that is of a chewy consistency (much more delicious than it might sound.) This is probably my favorite one, but they run out rather fast.

Currently there are three locations in Seattle that I know of: Tangletown (original) nestled in a cute neighborhood between Wallingford and Greenlake, Ballard on Market St and now Capital Hill on 12th and Madison. I prefer the fist one; you can see families with their dogs and children, parents enjoying a cup of coffee while kiddos munch on these heavenly treats. For a more hip vibe try the other two locations.
cynthiasmiller says:
My favorite donuts in the whole world!
Posted on: May 29, 2016
cynthiasmiller cynthias…
Delicious, guilt-free donuts! Jun 23, 2011
Now you can have your cake (donut) and eat it too! Mighty-O donuts are organic, vegan, and made with whole grains. Sound too healthy? Well it turns out they taste amazing too. They come in lots of flavors. You can get the standard glazed or chocolate top, or you can try the Don King or french toast flavor. They also have rotating seasonal donuts. The coffee is also organic and fair trade. If you can't make it up to the Green Lake area, PCC (the local co-op) carries Mighty-O donuts as well.

Check Seattle Hotel Deals