Midtown Deluxe Apartments

Check New York Hotel Deals

Midtown Deluxe Apartments New York Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Temporary Local - Apartment Rental in Midtown Sep 07, 2014
I have to admit, I am bias. New York City is my favorite American city.

New York is life! The city is always churning, moving all around you. Whenever I am there I feel like I am in the center of the universe. I make it a point to go as often as I can.

I returned from my 6th trip from the City That Never Sleeps and I wanted to share with others just how well I slept.

If you are planning to go to NYC consider renting an apartment. We did and here is our story.

After a few shady Craigslist transactions with people who we were sure were not physically in NYC (be careful) we found Midtown Deluxe Apartments, they have apartments in every area of Manhattan with varying prices.

Each of the apartments on their site have plenty of photographs and describes in detail your accommodations. I was going to NYC with 3 friends and our requirements were basic: central Manhattan location, at least 2 bedrooms and Wi-Fi. We corresponded via email with the very nice Irina (booking manager) and she matched us with an apartment that fit our requirements.

We ended up being very pleased with the two bedroom apartment only blocks from the M.O.M.A and the apartment very comfortably fit 4 people. We were only a block away from a subway stop, next to a noodle house and a stones throw of a great Turkish restaurant.

The apartment was quiet, well-kept and not even the sounds from the oh-so noisy Manhattan interrupted my sleep.

What I loved most about staying in the apartment was feeling like a local. After we had settled in I knew I had to hop back on a plane for the West Coast in four days. But for a few days I could dream.

The cost for the apartment was extremely reasonable and divided between four people felt like a steal! So, if you are going to NYC and want to save some money consider renting an apartment from the nice folks at Midtown Deluxe.
Oh New York. Photo by Trina Demat…

Midtown Deluxe Apartments Overview

Midtown Deluxe Apartments has a fitness facility . Additional amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator (lift) .

Midtown Deluxe Apartments Amenities