Mid Valley Megamall

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Mid Valley Megamall Kuala Lumpur Reviews

YuKai YuKai
Good for you; not for your wallet Jan 22, 2009
The cost rating I gave this is subjective based off of how much you really go nuts when shopping, and also where you are coming from. If you're coming from L.A or Singapore maybe this isn't a big deal, but for me coming from Australia this was the biggest shopping centre I'd ever been to, and so money left my wallet quicker than I could take it out of the ATM.

There are over 430 shops here, and I have no doubt I at least set foot into about 250 of them whilst I was here for a good day (came back on other days too). There's plenty of cafes for breakfast and lunch, and lots of restaurants for dinner as well. Since it's open late yo can pretty much stay here all day with something to do.

There's a cinema with all the latest, as well as a Jackie Chan Fitness gym, among many others.

The architecture of the place is pretty good and the decoration and designs are incredible, especially around New Year's or Christmas time.Go to the centre court for some real inspiration (and maybe even your name on a Chinese Stamp!).

If you go to KL and don't come here, then you're missing out big time!
benleeph says:
This midvalley shopping center is one nice hangout place. However, if you are driving....you will be crzay trying to get a parking lot.

Crazy....most of the time, doesnt have parking lot available.
Posted on: Oct 27, 2011